Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

> In theory, we could pull in guile-gnome - and code GTK gui from scheme
> code! I'm not sure how well it might work in practise, as I've never
> tried!

Not too keen on bringing in guile-gnome into the dependency mix, but
guile-gtk might be okay, if it is being currently maintained and isn't
too painful to build against guile 1.6.x and 1.8.x.

Historically, guile-gtk has been quite painful to build (I base that on
the difficultly people have expressed when building gwave).

-Ales