Re: gEDA-user: "FAQ-gschem" --> "gschem tips"

> In the wiki the gschem FAQ is not so much a collection of frequently
> asked questions but filled with tips on various aspects of the utility.
> With pcb the corresponding chapter in the wiki is called "PCB tips". I
> propose to rename "FAQ gschem" to "gschem tips". Any vetos?

Eh, the gschem page in question is a bunch of frequently asked and
answered questions. Is there really any benefit in changing the title,
especially since all the other pages are called "FAQs"?

However, I do think that the PCB tips page should be renamed to PCB_FAQ,
given that is it is a bunch of frequently asked (and answered) questions.
:P

-Ales

PS. I'm not serious about the pcb page rename. :)