Re: gEDA-user: no "lock text" and "text only" in menu of GTK-HID

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:31:50 -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:

> You can always use the same file if you want, you're just not
> constrained to use the same one.  In other words, you can always link
> pcb-menu.res and gpcb-menu.res so they're the same file.

Tried it, and it really works :-) Thanks for providing this layer of
compatibility. I'd suggest to make this the default. Yes, the about entry
in the file menu is a bit strange from a gnome point of view. But a menu
that misses shiny new features because nobody cared to maintain it, is
worse. Diverging keyboard accels wouldn't help either.

---<(kaimartin)>---

PS: I just discovered the command line option --pcb-menu to set the path
to the menu.res per session :-)
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211