Re: gEDA-user: gschem2pcb bug: Only the first symbol of a refdes is checked for a footprint

On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 02:38 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> gsch2pcb bug:
> If a component is represented by two symbols with the same refdes
> gsch2pcb checks only the first for a footprint. Consequently, the
> component is missing in the pcb file. My current workaround: Cut the
> footprintless symbols to buffer and paste them back into place. This will
> put them at the end of the file. So gsch2pcb will happily find the sub
> symbol with footprint.

I just wanted to "ack" this, and note I hope to fix it... It is
tangentially related to some issues with slotted components vs.
pin-number updates vs. spice-sdb.

I know what the underlying issue is.

--
Peter Clifton