Re: gEDA-user: Color PS output

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:15:55 +0000, evan foss wrote:
>
>> I would be happy to have it stay text only. Otherwise the settings that
>> get pulled in from the users .gschemrc and the projects .gschemrc will
>> get confused with the global version.
>
> That's why I suggested a temporary case-by-case override.
> The ~/pcb/preference vs ~/pcb/settings confusion is a warning example of
> what should better be avoided.

The problem is not the interface the problem is most likely me the
user. Making more graphical interfaces won't make me any smarter so
similar problems will likely persist. :)
For those curious my gschem file was this..

(component-library "./sym")
(log-window "later")

;Paper size here is letter not A4
(paper-size 11 8.5) ; letter <<<---- This apparently breaks the color
ps output. It will work in b&w with this line but I can live with out
it.

(output-color "enabled")      ; for color postscript output

--
http://evanfoss.googlepages.com/