gEDA-user: chassis ground - symbol errors, I wonder?

   Hello Fellows,
   I've added a chassis ground and used the symbol: chassis.sym
   but when I compile the schematic to using gnetlist: I get  the
   following:
   "Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
   Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
   Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
   Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
   Missing Attributes (refdes and pin number)
   ... (snip)"
   when I check the output file, it reads:
   (snip)
   Found pins without the 'pintype' attribute: H4:1 H3:1 H2:1 H1:1 U?:?
   (snip)
   The H1-H4 are four mounting holes, but why only one "U?:?"
   and when I check my .net file I noticed this:
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net40 U?-? J4-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net29 U?-? J3-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net26 U?-? J6-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net25 U?-? J5-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net24 U?-? J8-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net23 U?-? J7-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net14 U?-? J2-G
   harpy01C.net:unnamed_net3 U?-? J1-G
   These correspond to the Ground connect pins on my connector that are
   now connected to Chassis GND.
   I labeled  the net "CGND"
   Have any of you come across this issue with chassis.sym?  Any ideas
   that you folks might have to solve this will be greatly appreciated.
   Thank you.
   // Sal Aguinaga
   // Northwestern University