Re: gEDA-user: Intel stencil clear bug with multiple contexts

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 19:43 +0000, Frank Bergmann wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:22:04 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Hope not annoying you, but why using OpenGL? Is the cairo library no
> option for board redering? It claims hw acceleration and prevents from
> coding OpenGL (better cross platform code?).

Hope not annoying you, but if you followed this list very carefully the
last years (I did not) you may know that Peter C. is a very smart
software developer who has contributed much to gEDA and PCB project.

So there will be good reasons for using OpenGL -- I can imagine
transparency and maybe 3D view.