Re: gEDA-user: Intel stencil clear bug with multiple contexts

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:22:04 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> This is a vague bug report at best - hence mentioned here in case it
> means anything to anyone. I've not really got enough to file anything
> useful in Bugzilla yet!

Sorry, no idea about opengl but maybe before bug reporting this issue
other users at opengl/xorg-mailing lists or news-groups could help you.

> I've been working on GL code for a PCB design app....

Hope not annoying you, but why using OpenGL? Is the cairo library no
option for board redering? It claims hw acceleration and prevents from
coding OpenGL (better cross platform code?).

> I'm using mesa from the Ubuntu Xorg-edgers PPA:
> 7.7.0~git20090928.d492e7b0-0ubuntu0
>
> Along with the intel driver:
> 2:2.8.99.902~git20090923.a92bbcc9-0ubuntu0tormod

Running intel-2.7.0-xorg driver here on FC11. If you have code and
instructions how to reproduce the "bug" I can do some tests here.

Frank.