Re: gEDA-user: gEDA 1.6: --enable-doxygen seems to have no effect

On Saturday 10 October 2009 00:56:48 Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Output of
>
> ./configure --help
>
> says
>
> --enable-doxygen        generate Doxygen API documentation
>

> But I get no additional files with this option, when I give it in the
> top level directory.
>
> I get
>
> >checking for doxygen... doxygen
>
> but also
>
> >Type: make doxygen  to create doxygen documentation for libgeda
>
> Is it the intended behavior that  --enable-doxygen alone has no effect?
> So I have to go in the subdirectories and call "make doxygen" there?
>
> I have no idea, I have never seen doxygen generated documentation, and I
> do not need it. But I think that the Gentoo ebuild should support the
> generation.

Yes, to generate doxygen docs it's necessary to go into the appropriate dirs
and run 'make doxygen'.

I'd accept a patch to alter this, if you feel it necessary. ;-)

                                         Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group