Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL+3D (Z-coord) Eye-candy

> Just proof of concept stuff...
>
> http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/pcb+gl_3d/
>
> There isn't anything clever here.. just the same PCB+GL translucent
> rendering I had before, but with a 3D virtual trackball to rotate the
> viewport.

Very cool!  How do you set the origin for the viewport?  One thing you
might want to do is to provide a number box for azimuth, elevation, and
z-angle, and z-distance (optional, for zoom) from the origin to the
camera.  That's the easiest way to reset your view when things get
squirrelly from the oval graphic control or revisit an angle that you
liked previously.

-Ethan