Re: gEDA-user: More eye-candy

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 10:13 -0600, KURT PETERS wrote:

>    I have a 6-layer design.  How do I get that capability?
>    Kurt

Bear in mind that this is development code, and not production ready..
There are various bits of code you might like to play with.

The one I'm using, and works fastest is the
"local_customisation_no_pours" branch.

The checkout commands would be:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
cd pcjc2
git checkout -b local_customisation_no_pours origin/local_customisation_no_pours
autogen.sh
./configure --enable-dbus --enable-gl
make
make install

Alternatively, if you don't want the 3D stuff, just the GL rendering,
the "before_pours" branch should be good.

git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
cd pcjc2
git checkout -b before_pours origin/before_pours