Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 19:04 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> PCB version 20081128
>
> Some days ago I cleaned my home directory and lost my color palette for
> the layer colors of my DSO board. Due to the fine color picker it was
> easy to extract the colors again from the PNG picture on the web page.
>
> But I really think storing the colors in the .pcb file would be fine.

+1

That way.. when we re-order layers in the stack, their colours could be
preserved. I've found this annoying recently!

PS...

I'm not going to volunteer to add this feature.. I've already got enough
half-finished gEDA + PCB code ;)

To get the ball rolling though.. does anyone familiar with the file
format / parser etc.. have a suggestion as to the new syntax?

Anyone want to implement this?

Best wishes,

Peter C.