Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:05:43 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

>> But I really think storing the colors in the .pcb file would be fine.
>
> +1
>
> That way.. when we re-order layers in the stack, their colours could be
> preserved. I've found this annoying recently!

+1
Footprints call for different layers and colors than full layouts. Since
I like to do my footprints in the GUI, I have to reload colors more often
than I would like to.

> To get the ball rolling though.. does anyone familiar with the file
> format / parser etc.. have a suggestion as to the new syntax?

Why not take the same syntax as in $HOME/.pcb/colors/foobar ?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: