gEDA-user: gsch2pcb shorting circuits in netfile

Hi all,

I make a schematic, find no fault in the DRC (gnetlist -g drc2
powerbox.sch).
I generated the pcb files with "gsch2pcb Projectfile"
I open the generated "powerbox_pcb.net" and spread out the footprints.
I import the netlist and see "GND" has been created even though it
doesn't exist in the schematic.
I noticed it on conn2 from which conn2-1 and conn2-2 are both connected
and the same goes for C5.

Schematic:
http://pastebin.ca/1627825

Netlist:
http://pastebin.ca/1627833

LT1086-4:
http://pastebin.ca/1627852

What am I doing wrong here?
I all ready tried supplying netnames, and re-creating the complete
schematic from scratch (which is supplied).

[Projectfile]
schematics powerbox.sch
output-name powerbox_pcb
elements-dir /home/remy/Projects/Bike elektronics/library/pcb/vreg
elements-dir /home/remy/Projects/Bike elektronics/library/pcb/Diode
elements-dir /home/remy/Projects/Bike elektronics/library/pcb/Potmeters
elements-dir /home/remy/Projects/Bike elektronics/library/pcb/Connectors
[/Projectfile]

Note: Tried with "skip-m4" which made no difference.

gsch2pcb gave me the following output:
[output]
$ gsch2pcb Projectfile

---------------------------------
gEDA/gnetlist pcbpins Backend
This backend is EXPERIMENTAL
Use at your own risk!
---------------------------------

Using the m4 processor for pcb footprints

----------------------------------
Done processing.  Work performed:
16 file elements and 21 m4 elements added to powerbox_pcb.pcb.

Next step:
1.  Run pcb on your file powerbox_pcb.pcb.
    You will find all your footprints in a bundle ready for you to place
    or disperse with "Select -> Disperse all elements" in PCB.

2.  From within PCB, select "File -> Load netlist file" and select
    powerbox_pcb.net to load the netlist.

3.  From within PCB, enter

           :ExecuteFile(powerbox_pcb.cmd)

    to propagate the pin names of all footprints to the layout.
[/output]

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Remy