Re: gEDA-user: unpromoted visible attributes

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 17:17 -0700, Jared Casper wrote:

> > Are you sure? I think that was deleted in this commit:
> >

> o_complex_copy() definitely still calls
> o_complex_remove_promotable_attribs.  Not sure why though.

Doh.. I didn't read the diff carefully enough. One call was shown
removed, but the diff continued on to leave the call from the function
below (which was deleted in the commit).

I'm not sure if the call is needed - I'd imagine not, but can't be 100%
certain without having "gotten back into" libgeda.

Best wishes,

Peter C.