Re: gEDA-user: unpromoted visible attributes

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 17:17 -0700, Jared Casper wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This is a really nasty and troublesome issue, and there are lots of
> > subtleties which can catch you out - such as embedded complex objects.
> >

> I figured as much... :)  Thank you for your detailed reply.

I am happy that someone is working on this topic.

My feeling is still that attribute handling is very strange and
complicated -- a new concept, which breaks much, may be necessary, see

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/May-2009/msg00754.html

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/May-2009/msg00761.html