gEDA-user: OT: HP Docking stations (external video card for testing PCB+GL?)

Hi guys,

Rather off-topic, I know (although related to testing the PCB+GL
code-base), I was wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible to
connect an external video card to an HP (business series) laptop by
using a docking station.

I've been browsing documentation for HP docking stations, and my guess
is - no - you can't, but I just thought it might be worth asking.

I'm starting to think I need to find a laptop (or desktop) with better
video capabilities to test this properly.. <dreams about MacBooks
again../>

Best regards,

Peter C.