gEDA-user: ngspice NJF unrecognized parameters and plotting gibberish

   When I run ngspice (standalone) with my circuit file I get these
   errors that I haven't been able to debug myself:
   Error on line 111 : .model xop1:jx6_3 njf beta=0.35e-3 rd=13.3
   rs=13.299 betatce=-1.994 lambda=28.67e-9 isr=0 nr=2 is=5.956e-15 n=1
   xti=3 alpha=2.7155e-9 vk=1 cgd=2.025e-12 m=0.57 pb=1 fc=0.5
   cgs=11.7e-13 af=1 kf=0 vtotc=0.0025 vto=-2.85
       unrecognized parameter (betatce) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (-1.994) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (isr) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (0) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (nr) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (2) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (n) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (1) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (xti) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (3) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (alpha) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (2.7155e-9) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (vk) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (1) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (m) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (0.57) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (vtotc) - ignored

       unrecognized parameter (0.0025) - ignored
   Error on line 137 : vr- 4 0 dc -5v
       device already exists, existing one being used
   For completeness I will include the cir file that I'm running as
   attachment (note that the main error doesn't come from my file but the
   one I'm linking to, which was provided by Texas Instruments, the
   manufacturer of the op amp I'm using).
   I've tried using the level=1 or 2 option but I just get a different
   error in the same place. I checked my spiceinit file as well and the
   usual models are loaded.
   I'm using ngspice 19 rework, is it possible these options that aren't
   recognized only work in PSPICE or other version of spice? (Texas
   instruments provides this spice file, but they call it pspice file..).
   Looking at the spice3 user manual linked from the ngspice website I
   could only find that these options are supported by the NJF model:
   [1]http://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Electronics2/userguide/sec3.ht
   ml#3.4.6
   If I remove the options that are giving me trouble, do you guys think
   this will still behave the way it's supposed to?
   On another unrelated subject, have any of you been able to figure out
   how to get useful hardcopies of the plots made by ngspice (again
   standalone) ? I only get output files of the type hcxxxxx (x random
   number) in my /tmp folder which I can't open with any program and
   furthermore when I print them I only get gibberish.
   I would appreciate any help. Thank you
   Andres Cimmarusti