Re: gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

Ok,

I dont really think that PCB has to have the ablity to handle a house, or
kitchen in terms of length.

> Yes. Set the scale-factor to 1000, and now your "base-unit" is um,
> in that the smallest PCB object you can make will be scaled to a
> micrometer, and you can have 2km boards if you want.

Basically, I like this idea, but something tells me to stick to some unit.
Let's say 10nm, which is OK for inch and mm; and you have 20m total board
size, wich is more then enough. Even for a small kitchen. :-)

Personally I'm okay with 2m as limitation. (my kitchen is ready, and I have a
64bit system :-))

Levente