Re: gEDA-user: GNUduino - Arduino made with gEDA

On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 00:24 -0700, jeffrey antony wrote:
> Hello ,
>     The "lock names" is not set.
>     If possible can you just download the pcb file (
>     http://github.com/jeffreyantony/GNUduino/blob/master/GNUduino.pcb )and
>     try to move the component descriptors?
>     So you can easily provide a solution for me.
>     I tried a lot but no use.

Jeffrey, I tried your board and refdes moving works just as normal.
However it's easier to move refdes and alike using the "Only Names"
setting active. Thus you don't accidentally pick up undesired objects.

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen
MSN/GTalk       : fdelapuente@xxxxxxxxx