Re: gEDA-user: Unresolved rat lines, zero-ohm resistor, wire bridge

Jan Martinek wrote:

> 4) Use #1 but do some manual post-processing.
>    disadvantage: At any change in the schematics the manual work
>    must be done again.

You don't need to restart routing all over if the changes in the
schematic are only gradual. In fact, I never do. With my hand routed
layouts I'd loose hours or even days of mouse pushing. Instead, I rip
up as little of the layout as possible. Then I squeeze in the new
components and fix the ripped out connections.

With the latest version of the topo router this should be possible,
too. It can only connect to pads, pins and vias, not to existing
tracks, though.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak