gEDA-user: Enhancements for gEDA/pcb G-code export

Hello all,

much to my enjoyment I've seen very recent versions of pcb come along with an G-code exporter. It isn't perfect yet, but apparently quite usable already.

To improve compatibility with more simplistic machine controllers, I've hacked the code a bit. The result is a patchset, which I've uploaded to the RepRap Wiki for the current lack of a better location:

http://reprap.org/wiki/PCB_Milling#gEDA.2Fpcb_-.3E_G-code

Where would be the best place to offer these files for inclusion into the official repository? While I tried to code quite carefully, there are likely questions, remarks or requests for review. Is this discussed somewhere?

Cheers,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/