gEDA-user: gnetlist returns errors for wires i can't find

i have put together an 8 page schematic, and i've taken care of all of the DRC2
errors except for 4 errors relating to a pair of wires i can't find in the
schematic...
Checking nets with only one connection...
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net177' has no connections.
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net176' has no connections.

Checking type of pins connected to a net...
ERROR: Net unnamed_net177 is not driven.
ERROR: Net unnamed_net176 is not driven.

how do i find these wires? gnetlist doesn't tell me anything about where to look
for them. i ran gnetlist -g geda and see my mystery wires here:
unnamed_net178 : U1 D10, R75 1
unnamed_net177 :
unnamed_net176 :
unnamed_net175 : U1 L06, R73 2

but still no clue as to where to find them, or even which page of the schematic
to look on. can i just delete the mystery wires from the netlist? if so is there
any way of applying the deletion to the schematic?