gEDA-user: GNUduino - Arduino made with gEDA

    Hello all,
    I have designed a board named GNUduino
    (www.jeffrey.co.in/projects/gnuduino)
    Long before I had posted in the same mailing list about this board. On
    that day only the designs were ready. Now I have successfully
    fabricated the board. Please have a look  at it.
    Design files are available from
    http://github.com/jeffreyantony/GNUduino
    GNUduino snapshots
    http://jeffrey.co.in/blog/2010/10/gnuduino-arduino-made-with-geda/
    http://jeffrey.co.in/blog/2010/10/cooking-gnuduino/
    Queries
    1) I have some problems with the PCB files in this design. I am not
    able to move component descriptors. At present many of the component
    descriptors are overlapped (eg: R4 and LED14). Please let me know how
    to move these. In gschem moving the component descriptors are easy to
    move.
    2) If possible can anyone go through the design files and give a reply
    about the board?
    3) I want to write a plug-in for PCB. Are there any links which can
    help me in writing the plug-ins ?
    --
    Thanks and Best Regards
    Jeffrey || JAY FREE