Re: gEDA-user: cheap monthly prototype pcb fab source in US

> That's $1.66/sq in. or $0.25 US per sq cm with no setup and no
> shipping charge.

Sounds like the batchpcb system.  One would have to compare carefully
to see which meets one's needs on a case by case basis.

> Only DJ's soldering test board was ever offered for less.

That was a pcb-pool order which I cut up myself and mailed with a
letter envelope...  Given each board was 0.25 sq in, and $0.58 per
order went to the pcb, that's $2.32 per sq in.