Re: gEDA-user: Logic simulation

Hi,

>I am looking for a gEDA tool to do Logic simulation.
>
>I was able to draw a gate level schematic using gschem, but i couldnt find
>a Logic/Digital simulator to view the wave form.
>
>Is there some tool that will do the above ?

	As there is no tool that is part of gEDA which does this
currently, there are others out there.  Obviously there are the HDLs
(Verilog and VHDL), but there is also TkGate which seems to do a fine
job of digital simulation (there is no interface between gschem and
tkgate, hmmm.. something to consider...

	http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~hansen/tkgate/

								-Ales