Re: gEDA-user: compile problem with gschem

Hi,

>Below are the return messages for guile-config and ldconfig commands.
>I am using guile1.3.4 that comes with RedHat7.1

	All of the output you sent looks okay.

	I've looked and scm_master_freelist seems to be an internal
function to guile (ie it's not in my code).  This is a rather puzzling
error.  Anybody out there using rh7.1 guile?  I see two possible solutions
to this.  1) Install guile 1.4.0 and see if that helps (via an rpm),
2) rebuild from source guile 1.4 and install it.  Anybody else have
any ideas?   Another possibility is to link the binary by hand (just
cut and past that long gcc command) and add another -lguile at the end
and see if that helps, but that's a long shot.

								-Ales

[snip]

>>-lgmodu
>>le -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -L/usr/lib -lguile
>>-L/usr/src/bs/BUILD/guil
>>e-1.3.4/libguile -L/usr/src/bs/BUILD/guile-1.3.4/libguile/.libs -ldl -lm
>>/usr/local/lib/libgeda.so: undefined reference to `scm_master_freelist'
>>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[snip]