Re: gEDA-user: start gschem not full-screen ?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, bruno schwander wrote:

> How do I start gschem with a smaller window size ? It always starts almost
> full-screen, and the window can not be shrunk. Major pain, specially since
> I now have a dual head xinerama setup where gschem ends up straddling both
> screens !

With regard to the below sentence I realize you have an "old" version of
gschem. Two months ago (according to cvs) Ales added the window-size
keyword to system-gschemrc. So if you update to latest gaf (gschem and
friends) you will get the possibillity to control the size of your window
at start up.

> Other question, regarding the freebsd port: I noticed I missed 2 releases
> so I am going to update my port. Is the next release expected for not
> too soon or should I wait for the next one... :-)

I don't know, but there hasn't been any commits in cvs since last release.
Maybe Ales has anything in sleeve, that he will throw any day now. Else
there is no immenent reason for release. And suggest you update your port
for the above reason too.

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \