Re: gEDA-user: Problems with pinseq

martin@kfib.org (martin@kfib.org) writes:

> My apologies if I seem to be rather dense, but I don't understand.
> Your example works perfectly, but if I remove one of the pinnumbers
> (for example the one with the value 16) and try to recreate it, the
> autonumbering stops working (it's stuck on 16 when I change the slot).
>
> What I want to know is what step(s) do I have to take after recreating
> the attribute "pinnumber" to make this automatic numbering work again?

Never mind. I tried to attach the two attributes to eachother and in
combinations with other objects, but it seems you have to mark the two
attributes and the pin at the same time, or it won't work. Even
shift-selecting the items seems not to be enough.

Anyway. Thank you for the example file. It helped me to solve the
problem.

Regards

--
Martin Persson