Re: gEDA-user: Problems with pinseq

Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@seul.org> writes:

> 	Hopefully you are all set with this.  If not, please holler.

Everything seems to work now, so I'm bliss. :>

> 	You can post it to the mailing list, or even better, use the new
> web symbol upload mechanism at:
>
> http://www.geda.seul.org/symlibrary/upload.html

Seems rather straight-forward and painless, yes. However, the symbol
creation guide is not up to date (at least not the version I've
printed out last week). How do I know what attributes etc that are
mandatory? Will I be eternally hated if I send in a non-complete
symbol or will I be requested to complete it (which I, of course, will
do as well as I can)? What more newbie-questions might I want to ask
before I use the upload? ;>

Regards

--
Martin Persson