Re: gEDA-user: Problems with pinseq

Hi,

[snip]
>As far I can tell the FAQ on the webpage for attributes is outdated
>and doesn't seem to explain this anyway, so now I'm wondering what
>step I have to do to make the autonumbering of pins work?

	Hopefully you are all set with this.  If not, please holler.

[snip]
>PS. If I want to contribute with, for example, this symbol when it's
>    done and (hopefully) works properly, where should I send it?

	You can post it to the mailing list, or even better, use the new
web symbol upload mechanism at:

http://www.geda.seul.org/symlibrary/upload.html

	I encourage everybody to use that to send symbols.  It's very
painless for everybody involved. :-)

								-Ales