Re: gEDA-user: Using iVerilog with fileio

leebrm@extensil.com said:
> I currently have the fileio  working with VCS, and am trying to set up
> iverilog in the same environment. When I try to compile the fileio
> into a iverilog  module, using iverilog-vpi I get:

Try looking in the vpi/ directory where you compiled iverilog, to
see how the system.vpi was configured to be compiled, and then look
at the iverilog-vpi to see how it was configured. It seems like there
is a mismatch for Solaris.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov