Re: gEDA-user: Oddness, or stupid user?

Hey, thanks everyone!

Antonio, especially -- this is what my problem was. The whole
grid-changes-with-zoom thing took some getting used to. I've got a
schematic mostly entered now, which is great.

It's been a long time since i used EDA software, and then it was just
Electronic Work Bench in electronics class... pretty simplistic stuff.

Next up is to upgrade to the new version now that I know it'll actually
be helpful (i've used half a dozen EDA packages on linux that would
place components and that's about it... so finding one that works really
well and has component libraries and did i mention works? is really
nice)

Thanks to everyone who answered, and especially Ales for taking the time
to reply; coding on something like this must take a great deal of time.

--
/jbm, but you can call me josh. Really, you can.
 "Let us endeavor so to live that when we come