Re: gEDA-user: Iverilog support SWIFT models??

lgliem@attbi.com said:
> Does the Iverilog compiler support SWIFT models?? Anyone have any
> experience with this??

No, because I have no idea what SWIFT is. Support for VirtexIIPro
also begs this question because of the swift models for the processor.

I've been watching out for information on how swift works, but that
information doesn't want to be found, apparently.

I need documentation and, ideally, example source. All the information
that one would expect an implemented would need, I need. It would be
great if someone who writes SWIFT models would step forth and help.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov