Re: gEDA-user: Iverilog support SWIFT models??

This issue has come up before and I've talked to stephen about it.
Basically, Synopysys controls the specification for the SWIFT interface
and they are not willing to let it out unless they know exactly what you
are planning to do with it--open-source projects need not apply.  I've
tried several channels and have not gotten anywhere.

There apparently is a PLI only interface into the SWIFT model that does
not use the SWIFT interface.  Its called LMTV (appendix B of Simulator
Configuration Guide for Synopsys Models--simcfg.pdf supplied with any
SWIFT product).  I haven't had time to fully track this down but this
would be a good place to start--if anyone gets any more leads, please give
a hollar.

	Paul