gEDA-user: Problem installing gwave on solaris

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev mailinglist. ]

-- Cut here --
From: ssts <ssts_78@yahoo.com>

hello!

I have installed gtk 1.2, guile 1.4 and guile-gtk1.2
on solaris workstation,
when I am compiling gwave, I am getting
'unreferenced symbol' error for the following

symbol                    referenced in

sgtk_get_gtkobj            gtkmisc.o
sgtk_is_agtkobj            gtkmisc.o
sgtk_gdk_event_info        event.o
sgtk_wrkap_gtkobj          cmd.o
sgtk_boxed2scm             event.o

my path and ld_library_path variables have the paths
of gtk, guile and guile-gtk's executables and
libraries
and header files

so in which library are these functions/variables?
how do i rectify this problem?

thank you
ssts