gEDA-user: spice help

I would like to request someones interactive help using spice (tclspice)
on a simple rf circuit.  I'm new to gschem and tclspice.  I created the
circuit and chose a vac source.  I generated a netlist and have even
opened it up in tclspice.  Although, I cannot seem how to place a trace
probe to view what is taking place.  This is for a school lab report due
on Monday so a quick reply and interaction is at a great importance.  Of
course, I would like to have this done much sooner then Monday.  Without
some help I will be forced to finish this report using Orcad. :(

I read the documentation on gschem but didn't find much (I don't think
even any) on spice.

This circuit is extremely simple, so please don't worry about any big
headaces if you do offer to help.  I do have a good understanding on how
to use Orcad but I think that mindset is hurting me not helping.

I need to perform an ac sweep, look at gain, and phase (if possible).

--
Eric N. <enist@cox.net>