Re: gEDA-user: date in gschem page

All,

I'd love to see a short write up of how one uses CVS to maintain schematics in gschem with the cvstitleblock-1.sym symbol. I have never used CVS before. I guess I'm stuck in my old programming ways.

Ales Hvezda wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to add date as text at gschem? It would be nice if the accurate
date ware on each printout.

How can it be done?

Ah, can't be done directly in gschem currently, however if you
maintain your schematics with CVS, then CVS will be more than happy to substitute the date in for various tags. Look at the cvstitleblock-1.sym
symbol for an example of this.

-Ales

--
Eric Winsor