Re: gEDA-user: Problem with PCB . . .

> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
> sdb@cloud9.net (Stuart Brorson) wrote:
>
> > I am following the wonderful instructions written by Bill
> > Wilson, available at:
> >
> > http://web.wt.net/~billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html
>
> Thanks, yep gsch2pcb 1.0 is out.  I just put the tutorial up
> last night and you found it pretty quickly!  I hope it can
> be useful and if anyone sees any problems with it, let me know.

I fortuitously (sp?) found gsch2pcb 1.0 today 'cause I picked up the
PCB layout project again and googled up your site.  It is very useful!

> Maybe gsch2pcb should have the default of leaving out the
> PKG_unknown() and just spit out a warning...

If you ask me, that would be the preferred behavior, 'cause most
schematics have extraneous non-layoutable cruft in them, like SPICE
directives, annotations, etc.

Stuart