Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Converting M4 to new Footprint?

I made a mistake in the cut-in-paste in my previous
email.  The following script will output the packages.
Just change PCB_M4_DIR to your m4 directory.

#!/bin/bash

PCB_M4_DIR=/local/pub/pcb-20040215/share/pcb/m4

for package in $@
do
echo "PKG_$package(\"\", \"\", \"\")" | \
   m4 -I$PCB_M4_DIR common.m4 - | \
   awk '/^[ \t]*$/ {next} {print}' | \
   more
done