Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Converting M4 to new Footprint?

To retrieve a package:

echo "PKG_$package(\"\", \"\", \"\")" | \
   m4 -IPCB_M4_DIR  common.m4 - | \
   awk '/^[ \t]*$/ {next} {print}' | \

where PCB_M4_DIR is the directory containing the PCB
M4 files.

After you create the file move it to your "production"
directory.

To get gsch2pcb to find your "production" packages use
the --elements-dir switch. For example:

gsch2pcb --elements-dir PRODUCTION_DIR SCHEMATIC_NAME

(* jcl *)

--- Shahab Sanjari <sanjari@hrz.tu-darmstadt.de>