Re: gEDA-user: Segmentation Fault

Thanks for the reply. I already fixed the element.

I noticed an additional non-catastrophic infelicity
in the optimize netlist function. The netlist function
seems to ignore all non-digit characters that follow
the number in a reference designator.

I have a layout where I have options for different
capacitors so I had refdes's C4a C4b. The optimize
netlist function does not see the nets for C4a and
C4b although they list in the netlist window.

I changed the refdes's to C4a1 and C4b1.

(* jcl *)