Re: gEDA-user: Summary of available footprints?

The following is my personal library. Many of these have been used in boards. Some of them were created by John Griessen. If you need one or more of them let me know and I will let you have it along with its status. Eventually (soon) I will take the time to clean them up, document them and publish them. These parts use the new (1.99 or so file format.... some are the newest 0.01 mil resolution)

Steve Meier

0.1_inch_3pin
100qfp
20PinFPC-0.5