Re: gEDA-user: Please help get gEDA into the freshmeat ratings list.

[snip]
>If you have some time and want to help out the gEDA project a little on
>the publicity/visibility side, please consider going over to freshmeat
>and rating the project (between 1 and 10):
>
>http://freshmeat.net/projects/geda/

	_Many_ thanks to everybody who voted. :)  Several other projects
which should be rated:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/gerbv/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/gnucap/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/gtkwave/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/gwave/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/ngspice/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/pcb/

Sense a theme? :)  Even though this rating is not particularly robust,
it does raise the visiblity of the various free software EDA programs a
little and that can't be a bad thing.

-Ales

PS. Please respond if I have missed any other freshmeat project. Thanks.