Re: gEDA-user: Re: printing to a ps or eps file from gschem

Are you including the EPS files in a LaTeX document?

In my document http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/matrix.pdf I used the
commands --

\begin{floatingfigure}{2in}
\mbox{\resizebox{2in}{2in}{\includegraphics{load-cell-sch.png}}}
\caption{Load-cell Schematic}
\label{fig:sch-load-cell}
\end{floatingfigure}

after converting the epsi file to a png file using imagemagick. I
believe that you could
play with the floatingfigure size and the resizebox to get the margins you want.

There may be a command in the psuitls package that can add margins if you
need to use the EPS file with some other application.

(* jcl *)