gEDA-user: Re: printing to a ps or eps file from gschem

Apparently, _John Luciani_, on 10/09/05 23:30,typed:
> Are you including the EPS files in a LaTeX document?

Yes, that is the plan.

<SNIP><SNIP>

> after converting the epsi file to a png file using imagemagick. I
> believe that you could
> play with the floatingfigure size and the resizebox to get the margins you want.
>
> There may be a command in the psuitls package that can add margins if you
> need to use the EPS file with some other application.

The problem I see in the output epsi is that there seems to be a little
bit of cropping at the top of the figure. You can see that effect in
your Fig 2 as well (in your PDF presentation).

->HS