Re: gEDA-user: newbie help: gschem to pcb

The values of your component attributes seem to have a newline character at
the end. If you remove these characters the "?" mark characters will disappear.

Right-click on a component and edit the attribute value to remove the newline.

You should also check your footprint attribute values.
For example CONN1 footprint attribute value has whitespace in the name.
Is this correct?

You may want to start with a very simple schematic two or three parts and
run though the process of generating the PCB. After that works add more
parts or copy portions of your existing design into the simple design.

(* jcl *)