Re: gEDA-user: Introduction and some questions/thoughts on gEDA/gaf...

Having directories named using the format

<component group>-<component subgroup>

allows for manufacturer specific directory names and
component function directory names. Common components
like the uA723 I would put in "ic-opamp". A microcontroller
like the TI MSP430F169 I would put in "ic-Texas-Instruments".

(* jcl *)