Re: gEDA-user: Introduction and some questions/thoughts on gEDA/gaf...

Hi Paul,

[snip]
>I'm all for it! Who here has an authority to move symbols around, Ales?
>If spice-component is in the default list of libraries gschem will
>still be able
>to find everything even when moved there and no existing designs will be=20
>broken, but new ones will be so much easier to create!

	Yeah, I'm all for cleaning things up.  One more thing I would
like to see, is a very clear separation of symbols that work for, say
spice, and symbols that do not.  I'm not sure how to implement that in
the current "free for all" approach of the symbol library.

[snip]
>> You can remap your entire keyboard using the gschemrc file system.
>
>Including "special" keys? have not noticed examples of that in the docs or
>in the actual remapping file, but it is lower priority, especially
>since 'x' works
>great!

	I think you can assign the arrow keys, however, I don't think
the pan direction hooks are exposed.

								-Ales