Re: gEDA-user: GND and Vcc pin on IC 74245

[snip]
>I also like the idea of something more powerfull such that gnetlist
>could decide if such a virtual symbol was missing and generate an error.
>Also gnetlist should generate an error if the pins of the virtual device
>are unconnected to a net.
>
>Well Ales what do you think? Can you have this completed by say Sunday
>at 3 pm? ;)

	I'll get right on this... Oops. looks like I missed my first
deadline. :)

	Sorta related to the power/gnd discussion, one of the things
that I would like to do is make gschem/gnetlist more aware of slotting.
Currently gschem is really dumb (i.e. stick head in sand dumb) about
slotting; it doesn't know how many slots are in a component (other than
when trying to change a slot) and it does not know how many slots have
been used or are empty.  Something else to improve.

								-Ales